RE: [RT] show your colors/ Oil

agree plus any real war on terrorism must even up the playing field between
Israel and Palestine.
can't understand why even the best minds in the US Administration can't see
that.
But
then again I can't understand why cars are much the same animals as
they
have
been for 45 years with a tad of refinement.
Warmest RegardsDavid Hunt <A
href="http://www.adest.com.au";>www.adest.com.auUS Ph/Fax 1 312
577 0491Australians Phone 02 9527 4690

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: B.Tharp
  [mailto:bulldog483@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, 15 September 2001 1:26
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] show
  your colors/ Oil
  Any real war on terrorism needs to unhook us from the dependency of
  foreign oil . Whether this is done through technology or through the use of
  our own supplies.
  Or even through the commandeering of the supplies and countries that
  provide us with oil now .We deal with the enemy to fund our
  addiction. Our own money paid for the attack and we have no one to blame
  for we put our own heads in the noose. 40 Billion could buy allot of Fuel Cell
  research along with an effort to make practical the alternative process of
  nuclear power . We need to starve the beast to win .
  B.Tharp
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    <A href="mailto:Sonnysark@xxxxxxx";