  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 9:19
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] show your colors/
  Oil

  There are ways to go.  For example, Lawrence
  Livermore has developed a non-leachable ceramic material that is
  suitable for containment and subsequent burial.  It has been
  patented and put on the shelf in order to satisfy certain industrial
  interests.  Campaign money rules for now, but like reactors the
  technology is there when needed.

  Bill
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV