  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 9:07
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] show your colors/
  Oil

  Yes, and the same greenies that we use to see
  in the airports hugging trees and hating nukes are now embracing nuclear over
  oil....... how short our memories are.  France and other countries have
  successfully used nuclear without incident...... the bigger issue is what do
  you do with the waste.... if you put it into the Atlantic or pacific ocean
  then someday you better not order Salmon dinner or Halibut steak
  as Halibut are bottom fish..... so while we may have to resort in the
  interim to nuclear plants we are creating a problem for the next generation as
  far as disposing of the waste... somehow the big bad oil companies don't seem
  like such villains................
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    wavemechanic