Re: [RT] show your colors/ Oil

Thanks Dorothy,

Our collective tragedy is several orders of magnitude outside any norm we
are familiar with, the energy is palpable, and normal. I am quite curious
about the coming week's activity. We entered an era when the financial
markets are not the biggest story of the day, and when the outcome of the
biggest story of the day will move the markets. Perhaps the dog will go back
to wagging the tail.

;-)

Michael

> Michael.. this group stands no chance with an Alaskan and an  ex-Alaskan
> whose heart is still in Alaska  making posts..... :-)  I'm sure that we
all
> will be glad come Monday when I for one hope this thread will go back to
> "market tradable posts"..........

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!