Re: [RT] show your colors/ Oil

In the interest of helping people to know their enemy better, I want to
express my opinion based on research over the last year that the main
'provocation' the US has committed against Islam is its continued
presence in Saudi Arabia, which is seen as hallowed ground by Muslims.

I take this from translations of speeches by Osama Bin Laden, which are
much more available from European sources, eg the UK press, then they
are from US sources.

Many Americans are perhaps deceived by the focus in the US press on
other Arab nations that are extremely vocal in their opposition to
Israel and, accordingly, to its strong ally the US. Most of these
governments are, in fact, supportive of the US due to our protection of
Kuwait against Iraq, but they are not democracies, and therefore also
allow anti-American feelings among their (mostly down-trodden) people to
continue bubbling up, diverting attention from their own regimes.

Regards
DanG

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search