  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 9:33
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] show your colors/
  Oil

  Bill:As far as burial goes// Please tell
  me about the tests that this product has passed..... 50 yrs?
  100yrs???
  I think you get my point......  or
  if  a heavy  fishing boat   or submarine hits it what kind
  of blow can it take...... Remember Architects who built the WTC built it
  to withstand small planes hitting it...... when dealing with this type of life
  threatning material one has to expect the un expected...
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    wavemechanic