[RT] DA moon

I have read all the drivel and supposed humor about the moon, oysters
and other things mentioned.  I am not into astro, but I do believe there
is a repetitive cycle that occurs.  If it can be tied or anchored to the
moon, to a fictitious count, to one planet interacting with another or
tarot cards, I will investigate and say yes it is there or no it isn't
there.   I bought the Delta book and read it and believed that it had
some validity ,but not enough to spend the money for the software or to
join the society.  I worked with it for about eight months, trying to
integrate it into the system that I am using.  I found that it was to
time consuming for the added confirmation.  Guess what?  Then ensign
added a clever little thing to their program called color bands and the
little moon phases.  All of a sudden the visual made things appear very
simply.  I have attached a chart with the delta color bands for the S&P
index.  You look at the highs and lows of the various bands and see if
the match up.  You check for when the inversions occur.  Does a high or
low occur x number of bars into one color and continue to repeat for
either the high or the inversion for the same color?  Some stocks and
futures follow more closely then others, but if you allow +/- a couple
of days, I believe that you will find a high correlation.  I never cast
someone else's work out without seeing if there is any thing there that
might improve my trading system without making it more complicated.  You
be the judge, Newton discovered gravity because an apple fell.  I am
glad that he wasn't on this list or a lot great physics formulas would
have never been made public.  Oysters are  far more complicated and who
knows what great discovery  might come from them. Ira