Re: [RT] DA moon

From: "--" <andy@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] DA moon

-,

  You are unjustifyingly assuming alot about the critical intelligence of
newbies and the willingness of the benefactor to help. There is nothing to
support those assumptions. Additionally, everyone gains something different
from a trip. The trip to market enlightenment is more about the trip than
the destination. Much can be learned along the way.

Cheers,

Norman