Re[2]: [RT] DA moon and Delta

On Wednesday, May 23, 2001, 12:42:51 PM, Norman Winski wrote:

NW>   I don't think anyone here expects a lunar cycle to be anywhere
NW> near perfect. However, if there is a slight correlation, then when
NW> there are other cycles or indicators at that time, it may add a
NW> few more percentage points toward a preponderance of evidence to
NW> give one the confidence to do a trade.

NW> Each information input should be viewed as incremental and
NW> cumulative.

It depends on what you are combining. You may combine completely
independent signals, and the result may slowly improve. Perhaps you
are saying that, for example, a combination of two events gives a much
stronger signal than would be expected from their individual
contributions. In that case, they need to be tested together to check
this. What, exactly, are you trying to say?

NW> To think anyone piece of information will make or break a trading
NW> approach is absurd.

I don't think anyone is suggesting this - they are just evaluating
them one at a time.

ztrader