  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 7:44
  PM
  Subject: [RT] Re:R-points
  I am saddened and shocked that 2 hours after posting my
  R-points (randomdates) on 2 different commodities and 1 stock, showing an
  almost 100%accuracy that I have as yet received no offers of $30,000 for
  this 'system'.And don't forget - May 24th +/- 2 days is the next turning
  point. Want themfurther out - ok, let me think - May 30th, yes that's the
  ticket - May 30th+/- 2 days will be the next turning
  point
  dave
  dave----- Original Message -----From: "DH"
  <catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 11:56
  AMSubject: Re: [RT] DA moon> > Newton discovered gravity
  because an apple fell.  I am> > glad that he wasn't on this
  list or a lot great physics formulas would> > have never been made
  public.>> The challenges to ideas which occur on this list are
  really quite mild> compared to the peer reviews which occur in the
  scientific community.> Ask any grad student in physics, mathematics or
  economics. Peer review> is an essential part of the process of testing
  a new theory. If the> theory can stand up the the objections and
  independent testing of people> with knowledge of the subject matter, it
  is probably a good one. If it> can't, it's back to the drawing
  board.>> -->   Dennis>> To
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:>
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>> Your
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>---Outgoing
  mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
  href="http://www.grisoft.com).">http://www.grisoft.com).Version:
  6.0.255 / Virus Database: 128 - Release Date: 5/20/2001To

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

	www.