Re[2]: [RT] DA moon and Delta

On Wednesday, May 23, 2001, 12:57:54 PM, d graham wrote:

dg> Well after more postings in a day than I have ever done in my life, I will
dg> go back to lurking. I hope everyone enjoyed my "R-points" and the point
dg> behind the postings - you should have statistical proof if you want to rely
dg> on something. Some days I guess my dry British humour just gets the best of
dg> me.

I enjoyed your posts - stay with us, dry humor and all.

ztrader