Re: [RT] DA moon and Delta

It is funny that those who espouse a totally scientific approach fail to
realize that almost every time the theorist enters the market he usually goes
broke.  Look at the major funds that have gone bust on derivatives.  Their
tested scientific theory, standard deviations, and probabilities cost them
billions.  So science is not the only answer to the markets and statistics
can be as misleading as anything else.  As they say, garbage in, garbage out.