[RT] What to do?...S&P Tightening Ranges Make for Poor Results

Today's opening range on the SPoo's was 20-points... but the rest of the
day's range was around
10 points.  Yesterday's range was 11.3 points.

What I want to understand is WHY is it happening?  Is there a way to tell
that the tighter ranges
are coming?  Tighter ranges equate to choppiness for my system.

I would like to know what fundamentals and technicals can be used to tell
when the tight ranges
are coming and when they may end.

Thanks to everyone!

Warmly,