Re: [RT] What to do?...S&P Tightening Ranges Make for Poor Results

Jan,
What is your email address, I can send you something I do every night that
might help.
Its my range and higher high lower low probability thing,  also known
euphamistically as
rangetrader.
It usually will tell you if the next day is going to be more of a range or
not.  It isn't fool proof but..
what is.  Best of all its free until i get tired of doing it.

Don Thompson

detomps@xxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: Re: [RT] What to do?...S&P Tightening Ranges Make for Poor Results