[RT] Drinking Tea....

Shucks, ox, Nan-IN never stopped pouring to
allow the good professor the courtesy of the tea, so was he wasting the
Monestary's
tea?  so I ask you.... if you are always wrong
when you trade, does this allow you to accept spilling your tea on the
ground
better if your hand wasn't so shakey when you
poured?

Is there more Joy, elation when you are at one ment
with the market when you trade or less when you are not.?.

I am really asking you about your feelings.
How do you feel when before you make a trade you accept you are
wrong.
Then when you become right what do you feel?
Yin or Yang?

The cup is alot emptier than you
think..

don