Re: [RT] What to do?...S&P Tightening Ranges Make for Poor Results

Norman,

with my total unfamiliarity with the influence of astro factors on the
market,
can you as an expert on that subject provide an answer to the question:
how long will the narrow trading range last and when can we expect a change?
During the last 2 days and nights, we had 2 big moves and 2 tight ranges.
Which were effects of what?
Will change coincide with PPI & CPI report dates?
Hope, I'm not asking for too much.

Regards,
Jan Philipp

>      The big moves tend to correlate with planetary energies. May 8, 9:39
AM
> EDT, The Moon was Contra-Parallel to the Sun (Declination equivalent of a
> Full Moon). This was 1 minute and within less than $1 before the top one
> minute bar.  May 7, 9:53 AM EDT Moon 180 Sun (Full Moon) was six minutes
> before and within $3 of the low,  so it's not perfect.  But, do you know
any
> other timing tool better than this? Trading without this information is
like
> taking a trip without any knowledge of the weather. Would you go to
Chicago