Re: [RT] Drinking Tea....

Howdy Don....
>Don Thompson wrote:>Shucks, ox, Nan-IN
never stopped pouring to allow the good professor the courtesy of the tea,
so >was he wasting the Monestary's>tea?
so I ask you.... if you are always wrong when you trade, does this allow
you to accept
I accept my actions and the consequences
>spilling your tea on the ground>better
if your hand wasn't so shakey when you poured?
??? your interepetation...not mine...the
essence of the story is..?? >Is
there more Joy, elation when you are at one ment with the market when you
trade or less when >you are not.?.
for joy I scuba dive,,free dive,,abseil,,,make bread,,,,go to the gym....
in the market I just do.....
 >I am really asking you about
your feelings.  How do you feel when before you make a trade you >accept
you are wrong.>Then when
you become right what do you feel?  Yin or Yang?
feel??? just feel blank..... >The
cup is alot emptier than you think..
I do not think about the cup it is
how it is >don"G-O"