Re: [RT] Tightening Ranges Make for Poor Results is WRONG thinking..

Phew.....

Not that i have to justify myself....
but here we go........

Seventeen years in the Market as a professional
Twenty five years in Total around the markets
Consulted to major dealing firms in Australia going electronic
Consulted to major trading companies on strategies with success's
in the Millions Of dollars for them...
Never a loosing year
Spent a three year period where I pawwed over the market for in exxcess of
9360hours and I constantly refine and examine the markets and what I do..
Have designed a handful of ground breaking proprietory indicators
I am a guest Lecuturer at one of Australia's largest and Most Advanced
Universities
A number of my "personal friends are in the top ranking traders and money
managers in the world

do you get the picture or do you wish me to fill another three pages??
just maybe I have an idea of the game?

still smiling,, "Gentle" Ox....
and no i do not forecast,,just trade... adn I am wrong until proved right
read Ned Davis's book!