  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 1:36
  AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Truth about
  thinking
  This is too true.  People do what they are comfortable
  doing, not what is right or profitable.  They carry their bad habits with
  them and refuse to let go.
  Gentle Ox wrote:
  This sums up so much about the way peopel think...
    "Gentle" Ox...Stephen
    A Cup of Tea
    Nan-In, a Japanese master during the Meiji era (1868-1912), received a
    university professor who came to inquire about Zen Nan-in served
    tea. He poured his visitor&#8217;s cup full, and then kept on pouring. The
    professor watched the overflow until be no longer could restrain himself,
    &#8220;It is overfull.  No more will go in!&#8221; &#8220;Like this cup,&#8221; Nan-In
    said, &#8220;you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show
    you Zen unless you first empty your cup?" To unsubscribe
    from this group, send an email to:
    href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>Yahoo! Terms of
    Service.