[RT] Band Study

Hello rt's and you too ha/norman ,

  Below is a study I published some time back that attempts to track
  the survivability of a strong moment above or below a percentage
  band based on 21 day moving average. Why 21 days you might ask,
  that's because this study was originally done to get a feel for what
  an option writer might expect a movement in the market to do once it
  has shown some strength. So below in the picture you see these white
  dots, these dots appear once the movement of commodity rises above a
  band 2.5 percent each direction. What I like about the study is that
  it is percentage based and so it is dynamic and has held up fairly
  well over time. Anyway this is just presented as an interesting
  study nothing more nothing less, no buy or selling advice given
  here.

  http://storage.markbrown.com:50000/bands2.htm

--
Best regards,