Re: Re[6]: [RT] Band Study (better explained)

I know exactly what it means, Mark: scam.  However, I mistakenly thought the
system posted was based upon your bands and not some astro scam, so my
apologies are extended.

From: "Research Dept." <research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Don Roos" <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 2:29 PM
Subject: Re[6]: [RT] Band Study (better explained)

Hello Don,

i  dont  understand your post at all.  what is a misplaced post?  norm
tried  to  ride  on my works coat tail, i challenged him or any astro
guy  to  post  stats ora system using astro that could beat the bands.
thats all.  now what are you confused about?

maybe  the  fact that someone posted results from a scam astro system?
if  you  dont  understand  what it means to have 1 bar avg in a system
then you need to stay away from system trading for sure.

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx