Re[2]: [RT] Band Study (better explained)

Hello Norman,

NW> NW: Did you also test for this markets whose options or futures don't expire
big irrelevant bunch of bull snipped here.
NW> Mystically, Norman

actually unlike you astro guys i posted something that was high eighty
percent winners - if you care to make my indicators into a system. how
many of you astro guys have posted proof like that in hard numbers?
not one lets see some statistical proof i have been providing it norm.
no you guys see what you want to belive in not what is fact. it seems
you  guys  are  all threatened by facts and hard numbers.  go back and
read  the  astro  post,  maybe,  might  have,  would have, could have,
possibly, sounds like a professional market expert on cnbc.

i dont post after the fact i post during the fact and before the fact.
now when you get some squiggly lines all perfect showing what would
have been be sure to post them so we can be awed at how well the lines
have been fit.

and  dont  try  and  relate  anything  i  do  to  what  you do to gain
credibility we are light years away from alignment.

Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx