Re: [RT] Band Study (better explained)

> However, I don't remember you
> ever posting what would happen in the future. Now it's your turn. Either
> post a clear and simple forecast for a market (other than it will
> fluctuate)
> of which we can later determine its accuracy, or forever hang up your
> sarcasm and start taking your charm pills.

This is a joke, right? Perhaps you missed the system, updated realtime,
that Research posted for a while on his web page. He even publicly
disclosed the code for it so people could do their own testing. I'll
take a clear realtime "buy this security right now" signal over a vague
"prediction" any day of the week.

> Why are you apologizing. It was Research's scam, not anyone else's.
> Research is the one who should apologize for posting fraudulent information
> on this list.

There is no scam. Mr. "--" took Research's indicator and turned it into
a system. I have verified the results. It is real. Believe it or don't.
<shrug>

--
  Dennis