Re[2]: [RT] Band Study

Hello Norman,

NW>   Given that the Lunar Cycle is approximately 21 trading days, does that
NW> mean there is a correlation with the Lunar Cycle?

no  my  calculations  are  exact  and yours are approx there of course
would be no difference to the eyeball crowd of astro-nut-ometry.  when
will  that Hiale-Bopp come back and take some more with it?  waiting -
waiting.

norm  i  suggest  you  visit ned davis research they are right in your
back  door  there,  when  you  get there tell ned all about your astro
stuff.   i'm  sure  they would love to hear it.  he's in Venice beach,
and  watch  out  for  all those real old people driving all those huge
Cadillacs with out of state tags.

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx