Re: Taxes (was: Where is the Futures Industry Headed?)

A couple weeks ago Lamont Cranston (wasn't it Lamont?) discussed his aggressive moves to avoid taxes.  Now TG discusses hers...

With all due respect to those of you who wish to debate the merits of either Lamont's approach or TG's, may I suggest that the real question is much larger than that?  At issue is whether the majority, simply by virtue of being the majority, have a right to part of my earnings.  By what standard, by what definition of justice, could such a right be thought to exist?

OM