Re: Re[2]: Taxes (was: Where is the Futures Industry Headed?)

MB wrote:
>be positive about this because I recall recently on Australian who was
>born  in the U.S. but raised in Australia.  He told me that if you are
>a soil born U.S. citizen that you always have the right to regain your
>U.S. citizenship just for the asking. it is this correct or not?

See Allan K's post.

Regarding your Australian friend, having been born in the
U.S., he never actually lost his citizenship =unless= he
voluntarily applied for foreign citizenship with the intent
to give up his U.S. citizenship (upon attaining the
requisite age).