Re[2]: Taxes (was: Where is the Futures Industry Headed?)

Hello  James,

JFM> are, in fact, perfectly free to walk into the nearest U.S.
JFM> embassy and renounce their U.S. citizenship. They'll have to
JFM> surrender their passport immediately and the renunciation is
JFM> permanent.

be positive about this because I recall recently on Australian who was
born  in the U.S. but raised in Australia.  He told me that if you are
a soil born U.S. citizen that you always have the right to regain your
U.S. citizenship just for the asking. it is this correct or not?

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx