Offshore Money - was TG Clap Trap about Swiss Banks

Swiss Bank Accounts don't pay any interest.

You also have to be a foreigner to do that she thinks she can
do. She ought to try it and find out.

Anyway, try Singapore. They actually pay interest and
have never given anyone up to the U.S. that I have ever
heard of.

If some one were to do this, they would open the account
up under the name of a foreigner. Move the money to
Singapore in small chunks over a couple of years,
and build up an account. You can find a friend
in Singapore, or Malaysia to help you with the
tranaction. Of course, one hand feeds the other,
but its worth it.

And no, I won't say anymore. Just take a trip to
Singapore with a extra $5000 cash U.S. Open
up an account. Wire transfer to it until you have
about $75,000. Take a couple of vacations there.
Drink at the better bars and find a "buddy".

People have been hiding money there since the Vietnam
war.

TG is a twit, and is probably a fat, hairy guy named Bernie.

David