Expiring Passwords and Final MB post!

Good point, Robyn, but fear not.  A warning pops up around 15 days
before your password expires, and does so every day until you renew.
This should be plenty of time for you to get your new password if the
case arises.

Dave

There may be an exception! I have a neighbor that had his password
expire on him one day with no WARNING. He called Bill Cruz and talked to
him about it. It seems that serious Real Traders that never shut their
computer are the ones at risk. You only get the WARNING message 15 days
ahead when have shut your computer off and back on. Also just to set a
few ground rules of my own. I very happy on this list and my post that
went from Who is Mark Brown to maybe what looked like defending him.
Were in fact not to defend him but free speech. So I apologize if anyone
thought any different. My learning curve can be explained this way. I am
a certifiable genuine genius in certain areas of knowledge, trading not
being one of them. I speed read and I have read the entire archives of
the omega-list. Very interesting to say the very least. In fact I saw
enough code and ideas to last a life time. I have about 75%
comprehension of what I speed read. So I can tell you Mark Brown out
weighs anyone for code and ideas contributed whether trading and/or
psychological. In fact you all have the makings of a book if his grammar
wasn't so poor and his obvious lack of communication skills could be
overcome. Which the latter I doubt, it seems people who have so many
ideas are often poor communicators. That is because they think in
parallel many lifetimes of thought at once. They can only speak one
train of thought at a time, and often get frustrated with themselves
because they think WAY beyond the capacity of a normal person yet
communicate like a child. I have observed in the archives anytime
someone approached him with correcting his communication skills he
immediately blew up. These are the traits I have seen in my practice as
an educational consultant. Now I know many are getting tired of this but
I'm getting to a point. I didn't know this guy from Adam a few days ago.
But I suspect that many here have over looked the single most valuable
source of trading information on the Internet. See he can not keep ideas
in his head he must expel them. If not on this list somewhere. I believe
he must be a real good trader. If he is and I think he is because now I
have seen this post buy a broker that has claimed he has real proof of
such. Then we would benefit by letting him spew trading ideas. I just
think that once again the personal feelings of a few have interfered
with getting the brass ring. This is lengthy to say the least and I
apologize for the length of the message not the content. This like some
other gentleman said is my last word on the subject. Let us get on to
some trading ideas that dont cost. I'm not interested in any learning
seminars or newsletters thanks.

Very Sincerely and with best wishes honestly,
Alan

P.S. The rules I referred to be, I post referring to vendors. But I
refuse to answer any post by a vendor whether private or public so dont
bother. I have no use for any vendor of any kind. I had some writing me
privately wanting to know if I was referring to them in previous post.
Yes just assume I am referring to all of you.