Re: Expiring Passwords and Final MB post!

That's interesting what you said about getting the 15 days warning on the
password expiration only if you turn your computer on and off.  As it turns
out - I'm one of those people who never turns a computer off - unless I'm
going out of town for at least a few days.  I wonder if the information you
got is correct.  Perhaps other people can say - one way or the other.

Also - I am now totally confused about the current password situation.  My
version of SuperCharts needs a password for installation.  Once the program
is installed - that's the end of it.  As I understand the current situation
- you need to enter a password every time you start TradeStation (like when
you reboot your computer) - and that password can "expire" and lock you out
at various times.  Is my understanding correct?

And you have to use a dongle on top of the password protection?

And there's some software piracy type of company named SoftSomething that -
for a not insignificant amount of money - will sell you a program that
defeats the password and/or dongle protection?

Is this really the way you have to operate using TradeStation?  If so - it's
really a miserable state of affairs.  And there has to be a better way to do
things.  Robyn