Re: Wishfull thinking!

Hi Earl - Good message.  And I thank you for doing this bit of "investigative
reporting".  I don't know about anyone else - but I do put software and data
vendors through their paces.  Which is why I'm still using SuperCharts 2.1 -
which is relatively bug-free (and I understand the bugs and can work around
them).  And Managing Your Money for DOS for that matter.  I suspect that the
people who accuse people like us of being overly dramatic are people who aren't
dependent on this software to make a living.  Also - I suspect the vast majority
of users aren't aware of the Y2K problems (I got email from a portfolio manager
friend of mine tonight - she always assumed her SuperCharts was Y2K compliant).
Robyn