Re: Expiring Passwords and Final MB post!

Alan...

I am a "serious trader" (is there such a thing as a "non-serious trader"?),
and my computer is never shut down until the weekend.  I have seen the
warning sign pop up
just at the stroke of midnight for several nights in a row, until I went to
Omega and
renewed.  I wouldn't dispute your version of your neighbor's problem;
however, this
was not the case in my situation.

Cordially,

Dave