Security Block Issues

I'm currently in the process of trying to absorb a lot of information
that's been sent to me privately (I guess a lot of people don't want to
exceed their one public message a day ration).  Best I can figure out at
this point - assuming that Omega issues Y2K compliant versions of TS and
SC which are otherwise identical to the current production versions - you
can input (or develop) your systems, indicators, whatever in TS - and
then import them into SC.  Which would eliminate day-to-day problems and
concerns about passwords, dongles and the like (they're something I'd
worry about both on the road - and at home - when I'm home I usually run
my charts early in the morning - place whatever trades my systems tell me
to place - and then head for the tennis courts - I don't want to miss a
match because I'm struggling with a password failure).  Note that I am
evaluating this issue in terms of EOD work - not RT work - and I don't
know anything about SC RT.  Robyn