RE: [amibroker] [OT] Acronis True Image and system backup [was Re: Re: Curing AmiBroker slowdowns with a system restore]

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] [OT] Acronis True Image and system backup [was Re: Re: Curing AmiBroker slowdowns with a system restore]
  • From: "J. Biran" <jbiran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 11:45:51 -0800

Yes, you are right, but as I said before, the only option I found is locating the

secondary copy on the Secure Zone:

Why would I want to place 2 copies of a backup in the same location?

I am not sure if I understand what you are trying to do.

Why not verify then reboot instead of Reboot then verify?

You could create a script to verify that you place in startup folder…

--

Joseph Biran