Re: [amibroker] Re: Weak dollar - rise in selling prices will probablybe necessary

My dear yuki,

I am really confused and nearly offensed when you  maintain that
"Daiginjou" is one of the best wine in the world !!!
You could write about chile or south africa white wine... but a japanese
white wine, I can't imagine it. it is like if you write that america is
a land of freedom ^_^, it is a non sense.
to convince you, we can exchange one bottle of chateau carbonnieux
against your Daiginjou.

stephane