  From: Greg
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 6:03 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Weak dollar - rise in selling prices will probably be necessary

  Good Day,
  Let me add my two dollars (used to be cents). Thomaz, as far as I'm
  concerned - you can peg the price at $2000 and it would be a bargain.
  AB is one the best pieces of software/programming I've seen and if
  anyone remembers a program called Gem you will know I've seen my
  share. It makes me a living and entertains me and challenges me.
  Thomaz make sure you really well compensated for your work.

  Greg

  --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joseph Landry" <jelandry@xxxx>

  <amibroker@xxxx>