Re: [amibroker] Re: Weak dollar - rise in selling prices will probably be necessary

My dearest Stephane,

Have you ever had the pleasure?  A good daiginjou is truly a treat
for the palette.  A hint of fruitiness (many say apple), smooth, with
a wonderfully soft bouquet. It's a brewer's art. But you must pay
more than you pay for (cough, sputter) Mouton Cadet.  ^^_^^  Trust
me, this is *nothing* anywhere near what les Américains call "sake".

But you know how I feel about Ricard (I love my aperatif), so you
must know that I have, at least in some small sense, le goût
français.  Et toi?  Savez-vous le goût japonais?

Did you like my picture?

Yuki

Chateau Carbonnieux?  Does it have a graphite taste? (^_-)  (You have
to tell me how much, so I know how high on the daiginjou scale I need
to go.)  ^^_^^

sc> My dear yuki,

sc> I am really confused and nearly offensed when you  maintain that
sc> "Daiginjou" is one of the best wine in the world !!!
sc> You could write about chile or south africa white wine... but a japanese
sc> white wine, I can't imagine it. it is like if you write that america is
sc> a land of freedom ^_^, it is a non sense.
sc> to convince you, we can exchange one bottle of chateau carbonnieux
sc> against your Daiginjou.

sc> stephane