Re: [amibroker] Re: Weak dollar - rise in selling prices will probably be necessary

Hi Joe,

JL> I promise not to flame!
JL> I promise not to flame!
JL> I promise not to flame!

JL> That's for the 3 messages I didn't send including the previous null one.

JL> I vote we keep the forum clear from politics, religion or the
JL> current administration; and whether or not it takes a wheelbarrow
JL> of yen to buy coffee in Tokoyo.  ( ; > . Darn, I slipped.

Me, too.  ^_-  But for the record, I am decidedly pro-American, for a
number of logical reasons.  But hey, if your friends can't tell you
the truth, who can?  ^^_^^  The French?  (Sorry, Stephane!  ^_^  Have
a Pastis, on me.  I may be the only Japanese person who likes that
stuff -- no, loves it.  Most Japanese cannot bear the smell.)

The truth about Amibroker is that it's a bargain.  I'm hoping the
price will rise to the point that Marcin will become a supervisor and
have a staff -- one of them (a very clever one) being dedicated to
solving the problems of Yuki Taga.  I have always wanted my very own
support person.  The thing I fear, is that TJ is going to get
approached by someone with an offer that he can't refuse.

Fortunately, without the chief developer on board, the package loses
some of its attractiveness.  So I'm not holding the bungalow in
Tahiti for you just yet, TJ.  Besides, your kids would probably just
litter the beach with kielbasa wrappers.  (That's Polish, isn't it?)

(Now I *am* in trouble.  *Really* big time, I suspect.)  ^^_^^

Yuki

P.S. Is there anyone here who, really, would want the bungalow in
Tahiti?  Unless it was furnished with a fiber optic line and had a
separate thatch-roofed room dedicated to computers.  <lol>  We are
competitors and problem solvers, not beach bums, I'm afraid.

P.P.S. You people really want to see a picture of *me*???  I'm happy
to post any number of Japanese models as a substitute.  I guarantee I
can raise the testosterone level here by a substantial factor.  I
mean, I could post a picture that would send North American male
saliva glands into overdrive.  You guys would need lobster bibs.
(Good one, Yuki!)