[amibroker] Re: Weak dollar - rise in selling prices will probably be necessary

Good Day,
Let me add my two dollars (used to be cents). Thomaz, as far as I'm
concerned - you can peg the price at $2000 and it would be a bargain.
AB is one the best pieces of software/programming I've seen and if
anyone remembers a program called Gem you will know I've seen my
share. It makes me a living and entertains me and challenges me.
Thomaz make sure you really well compensated for your work.

Greg

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joseph Landry" <jelandry@xxxx>

<amibroker@xxxx>