Re: [amibroker] Re: Weak dollar - rise in selling prices will probably be necessary

Hi Herbert,

HE> To All,

HE> Don't forget that you all already have AB paid for, until the next five
HE> upgrades. So give a chance to the newbies who won't know what the advanced
HE> features in AB mean, until they start playing around with it. Newbies, by
HE> the way, will always choose some cheap/cheaper code, thinking that when
HE> they'll get more experienced they'll refine/upgrade their choice and buy
HE> higher priced software. I also hope that TJ will not sell his baby, but only
HE> expand it. BTW, IMO, Metastock became so popular because of price and very
HE> friendly  user's manual.

HE> To Yuki,

HE> What do you drink in the morning, or is it afternoon?

In the morning, fresh ground Guatemala with a touch of vanilla
flavored beans added (only about 2 percent).  My own blend.

At lunch, either Chardonnay or Cabernet Sauvignon, but sometimes I
prefer a glass of Daiginjou.  The latter is a special type of rice
wine (called, incorrectly, 'sake' in America, a word that simply
means 'liquor' in Japanese) that is brewed using only the heart of
the rice kernel (polished down to less than 50 percent of the
original kernel, so somewhat expensive).  Good Daiginjou
('die-gin-joe' with a hard 'g' and long 'e' sound in the second
syllable) is comparable with the best white wines in the world,
IMNSHO.  You can probably find it . . . somewhere . . . outside of
Japan, but I imagine the cost is way way up there.

This site is in Japanese, but my picture is (used by permission) at
the top of the page.  ^_-  I only draw the sword when I'm looking for
trouble.

http://www.daiginjou.com/annai.htm

Best,

Yuki