Re: [amibroker] ^N225 patterns

Hi DT,

DT> With the beginning of this year, a beautiful inverted H S
DT> [per=3] was already formated.

DT> The ^N225 values were about 8700, the near perspective of the
DT> invH S was ~9800 in 20 bars and the target price was

DT> 10800 in 40 bars.

I look.  I look again.  I don't see it.  I'm sure somehow you have
found a mathematical way to find it, but since I can't see it, and I
can *clearly* *see* this current one, I don't know.  Perhaps that is
the difference: The machine cannot yet do what the human eye can do.
All I see there is a market scraping along trying to hold 8400, which
it does for some time, then fails.

DT> 3 days later, an equally beautiful bearish H S was ready,
DT> the near perspective was ~8300 and the target was 7300.

DT> If the ^N225 H S has a slight relation with reliable
DT> signals, what would an aggressive trader do on Jan6 to Jan9, 2003
DT> ??

You call that little piece of junk a bearish H&S???  Okay, subjective
this is, but absolutely the thought would never, ever enter my mind.
Again, all I see is a scraping along the 8400 line roughly.

DT> Of course, it is not the only syndrom to characterise ^N225 as
DT> the most tricky index. All the "heavy load" N100 techniques

DT> crash on Nikkei, there is no reason to go to H S to find
DT> it out.

DT> [per=3 was the proper value for the recent
DT> H S...]

Really???  <lol>  This is so obvious to me, and I can't even see the
other one.

Yes, the 225 is not for the faint of heart.  It's a high-beta
playground and one should be over 21 years of age (by a healthy
margin) to romp around here.  ^^_^^

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511