[amibroker] Re: ^N225 patterns

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi DT,
>
> Monday, November 17, 2003, 6:35:42 PM, you wrote:
>
> DT> With the beginning of this year, a beautiful inverted H S
> DT> [per=3] was already formated.
>
> DT> The ^N225 values were about 8700, the near perspective of the
> DT> invH S was ~9800 in 20 bars and the target price was
>
> DT> 10800 in 40 bars.
>
> I look.  I look again.  I don't see it.

Yuki,
What is that again ?
What is a H&S ? Is it an objective T/A formation [for all of us] or
it is what we see [in November] and we donīt see in January ????
Well, I will go with the first choice, any alternative doesnīt make
any sense !!!
Now, if you have another "definition" for the H&S, let us do
something more creative: Write [in words] the conditions you follow,
I shall try to code them and then check them in Nikkei or any other
market for the benefit of the list.
If we choose the subjective way, then there is no reason to discuss,
congratulations for your excellent movement and fullstop.
[It would be *very* interesting and tempty to try and code the
traderīs point of view]
Dimitris Tsokakis
I'm sure somehow you have

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511