A small code needed for wife

Hi, everyone. Really could use some help with a non-AmiBroker problem.

My wife sustained a number of strokes a few years ago which have left her
with the use of only one hand, and that hand has seriously limited motor
function. She keeps a journal and writes to friends using Microsoft Word
97. She cannot use a mouse, and relies on drop down menus to exit the
program. Trouble is, to get a dropdown requires holding the ALT key while
simultaneously depressing another key, and she often loses her work because
of the manual difficulty of needing to use two fingers simultaneously.

Can any of you write a little code (or send me to a site that has an
easy-to-implement batch writer so she can save/exit with a single keystroke?

Thanks, all.

Nate