RE: [amibroker] A small code needed for wife

Mark, Bill, Fred, Dennis, Gabor, CS, and Cathy-

For sure- I wouldn't trade a single member of this group for all the
software programs in the world. I'll have Nancy try tomorrow with the
Sticky Keys thing from the Accessibility program as you have suggested.
Unfortunately, in addition to the loss of motor skills, there is also
rather extensive cognitive loss as well, making it difficult for her to
sequence more than one or two keystrokes. But I'll just have to wait and
see, and let you know.

In the meantime, my undying gratitude for your help. There are some tasks
where a little help from friends goes a very, VERY long way. While you may
think your suggestions are "no big thing", the things you and I take for
granted as 'simple tasks' can be quite a large problem for someone with
limitations.

My wife and I live lives which are so much better because people like you
are willing to help us.

Nate