Re: [amibroker] A small code needed for wife

Nate:

I think there are a number of programs that will do
what you want.  Here are a some that might work:

<A
href="">http://www.ee.bilkent.edu.tr/~microwave/programs/utilities/macroangel.htm

<A
href="">http://www.shortkeys.com/index.htm

<A
href="">http://www.softwareutilities.com/toolsworks.htm

<A
href="">http://www.nonags.com/nonags/auto.html

Also, take a look at the Accessibility Wizard in the
Accessory folder.  This addresses problems similar to the one you
describe.

Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE