RE: [amibroker] A small code needed for wife

Nate,

On my system (Win2K), the ALT key activates the menu but DOESN'T require
keeping it pressed to continue with menu selections. Therefore I can, with
one finger, hit ALT, then F (File menu), then C (Close).

Have you checked out the Control Panel, Accessibility Options (or similar)?
There may be some helpful options there.

I apologise in advance if these suggestions aren't of any use or have
already been explored.

Regards,

Mark