Re: [amibroker] A small code needed for wife

Nate,
    Within MS Windows is a feature called the
Accessibility wizard.
The Accessability wizard makes
it easier for people with disabilities to operate a computer without installing
special software.  Accessibility options—such as StickyKeys, ShowSounds,
and MouseKeys—are designed to help users with specific disabilities make full
use of the computer.

I believe that StickyKeys is what you need. StickyKeys enables
you to press a modifier key (CTRL, ALT, or SHIFT) and have it remain active
until a non-modifier key is pressed. This is useful for people who have
difficulty pressing two keys simultaneously.

BTW, are you a medical doctor?

-CS
<BLOCKQUOTE