From: Dr. S. Nathan Berger [mailto:snberger@x...]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 6:56 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: To all AmiBroker users - Questions

You can see by the intensity of the respondants to your query that the
AmiBroker bunch is seriously devoted to the program and its developer.

Here is a different perspective for you: I am perhaps the only member of
this community who knows absolutely nothing about programming. The drop
downs and program writing aids you ask about wouldn't help me at all.

BUT, there are literally hundreds of members of this group who have never
failed to come to my aid with explanations, suggestions, amplifications,
writing whole formulas, etc. And these people represent a very high level
of sophistication not only in their programming skills, but in their market
savvy as well.

I wouldn't trade any one of them for all the other programs in the world!
Stick around. Join us. Contribute what and when you can, and allow all of
us to do the same for you. You will not regret it.

Nate