Re: Is it possible to create such a buy signal ?

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "server not recognized" <winchp@xxxx> wrote:
> Perhaps you should try reading the newsletters and learning how to
help
> yourself. Can we all expect to receive emails over every little
indicator
> issue you happen to think of?
>
> Excuse bluntness but we are all recieving these emails from every
newbie who
> comes along. Unfortunately my signal noise ratio is starting to
swamp the
> filters. Try and assist. Nothing wrong with questions but its
better for
> all if you can post " I want this", "and I did that", "it didn't
work", "can
> you help" format.

Hi,
maybe you could send this kind of comment privately don't you think ?
I'm really new to AMibroker and know almost nothing about programming
world. Seing my first idea illustraded is a way for me to understand
the mechanism of AFL and then help myself.

At this point of software growth, I would suggest Tommasz to host on
his site a real forum (like vbulletin.com) with multiple forums, with
a forum for "newbies".

So newbie won't suffer this kind of remarks and could helps each
other until they become more experianced with the product.
In software developpement, it always end with the newbies bothering
the veterans when there are no multiple forums.