Re: [amibroker] Re: Is it possible to create such a buy signal ?

Hi,

> --- In amibroker@xxxx, "server not recognized" <winchp@xxxx> wrote:
> > Perhaps you should try reading the newsletters and learning how to
> help
> > yourself. Can we all expect to receive emails over every little
> indicator
> > issue you happen to think of?
>[ ...snip ...]

It is certainly time consuming to write the indicators and/or system
formulas, but after all this is AmiBroker users forum and the
questions like "how to code something in AFL" are 100% appropriate.

I know that someone advanced may find it annoying and we should
work out some sensible solution.

> At this point of software growth, I would suggest Tommasz to host on
> his site a real forum (like vbulletin.com) with multiple forums, with
> a forum for "newbies".
I already considered using vbulletin.com. In fact I already did a test installation
on my site. The main issue is that that I find answering e-mails more comfortable.
Otherwise I would need to track 10 different forums just in case someone asks
me for help. Any ideas to solve this tracking problem????

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com